This year we decided to zip line for the first time while we were in Jasper. We literally had to hike up a canyon to get to the top. I was so proud of Olivia. She was so excited! She kept saying, "I am scared, but I want to do it". She had I went together. She is asking Santa for a zip line.
I was so proud of Mamaw for taking the plunge as well. She hiked that canyon in dress shoes. I mean this woman never ceases to amaze me. I had tears as she went down the zip line. I kept telling her, "Mamaw, you will not regret doing it, but you will regret if you don't". I could tell she wanted to but kept trying to talk herself out of it. I am so glad she did it.
We are ready to do it again next year!
{Mamaw with three grands and a great grand taking the on the Iron Horse!}
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment