Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Aubrey

 
We took the quickest trip ever to Aubrey on Saturday. We went down to celebrate Paw Paw King's birthday. It was a wonderful day. The weather was great for a day to explore Mamaw and Paw Paw's garden.
 




 
Paw Paw's huge fig tree! This is not even close to the top of it.
 
I love Paw Paw's shop. I have spent many hours of my childhood running around this shop and garden. Liv asked if she could go in and explore it.

Paw Paw has the gift of gardening. If he puts a seed of any kind into God's earth it grows.
Paw Paw is really connected to God through the earth. He truly is one of the most passionate people I have ever known for God, family and life! The most wonderful part is that passion for God has been passed down to his children.



3 comments:

The Kings said...

Beautiful pictures of what was a beautiful day!

SydneeB said...

I really love your "family" posts. Esp about your PawPaw and MaMaw :) He reminds me of my Grandad and my Dad and she my mom. Your pics and posts are always very nostalgic -very homey and comforting.

Rita said...

Thank you ladies!